Subscribe to updates

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Beginning

Everybody seems to be blogging this days. I thought why not join the bandwagon.It can help me relax and reduce stress, maybe see what cyberspace is all about. My children are active bloggers and now even middle-age politicians are starting to blog.So why not, I said to myself.
After getting my youngest daughter to give an invitation, so here I am.Creating my blog was a bit of an effort since several tries were not successful in getting my address. So I settled for red meranti.blogspot.com.This is a tropical hardwood specie found in the Malaysia and Indonesian rainforest. It is not endangered yet. It is useful but not so expensive as the other species like teak,rosewood,mahogany and other exotic species.
You see I have been doing some research on the world timber industry.I chose red meranti because it signifies the environment, a subject close to my heart.Let's hope red meranti will help me find myself in cyberspace and make some friends as well.

No comments: